Monday 19 June 2017

A Nantucket Beach House


I haven't posted a house tour for a couple of weeks, so I thought you would enjoy touring this gorgeous Nantucket beach house.

This beautiful home has been designed by Kligerman Barkley who have been designing and building homes across the USA and around the world, the past 25 years. Among their builds have been some amazing projects such as a loft built in a re-purposed butter factory in Tribeca, Manhattan. This project however is nearer to my style and definitely in a location I would one day love to visit. 

The beach house although new, retains the traditional style of the neighbourhood with its exterior shingles. The interior designers have used a mix of contemporary and traditional design. The palette is a mix of neutrals with a few pops of blue and green. The idea of the interior colours was to work with the surrounding landscape of sand and sky.



I hope you enjoyed this gorgeous home, I love to feature coastal style homes but this one was a little bit different. If you are thinking of building and you like Ike Kligerman Barkley's style, then you may want to hop over to their website at www.Ikekligermanbarkley.com to view more of their projects and their contact details.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your time to leave a comment, I ♥ to read your comments and try to reply to them all.